"From the moment I saw you I knew that you were going to change me. I knew in one glance that my life would change just for knowing you. As you walked into the room that day, my heart pounded. I remember it thumping so hard in my chest I swear you could have probably heard it. My head went light,…
I always get so depressed if i stay up past midnight… my life is just a horrible mess right now, and i literally have no one..
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
Someone inbox me or ask me questions.. something I’m so bored omg.